Piandiscò (AR) - Tuscany - April 2017
My Studio redesigned the interior of this duplex apartment on two newly built levels. We have changed the architectural design of the interior as much as possible, to make it functional. Some substantial changes have been made to increase the size of the kitchen and modify its opening so as to connect it to the living area.
The project has developed as follows:
- Create a closet-emptier near the entrance
- Draw a very decorative, safe and at the same time light staircase
- Take advantage of the large attic terrace for lunches and dinners with friends without having to cross the master bedroom
- Make the most of spaces with custom furniture
- Create an open but private passage from the master bedroom to the terrace that allows guests a game of see-I do not see with the bed area
- Visually enlarge the living area space
- Give great space to the color and imagination
Each environment becomes a universe in itself that has required a lot of design work. Every detail is studied, every decoration, every color has been carefully thought out and evaluated together with the client. Nothing has been imposed. From the Victorian bathtube to the Minions themed play room, from the painted iron design staircase and perforated parapets to the large custom-made wardrobe and the sliding wooden perforated panels that separate two functional areas to the attic floor with beautiful chestnut beams and terracotta tiles bleached with mastery... all the details are designed with care and dedication for a unique, special, personal result.